I have put together a list of other websites that I feel are great resources. I tried to organize them so you can have an easier time of finding what you need.
- Animal Aid & Rescue includes Resources for finding an animal to adopt, supplying free food to rescues, and locating a lost animal; Low Cost Spay/Neuter resources; Animal Aid & Rescue organizations in or supporting North Carolina; and Animal Aid & Rescue organizations outside of North Carolina
- Animal Health & Nutrition includes Animal Health Providers and resources for Animal Nutrition
- Animal Related Services includes area businesses offering Animal Sitting or Boarding, Animal Behavior Consultants & Dog Trainers, Animal Supplies, and other services such as Pet Photography, Animal Communicators, Animal Portraits, etc.
- Other Animal Related includes Animal Friendly Travel, Fun activities to do with your companions, and sites with great animal related tips and information
- Eco-Friendly Living includes sites with great tips on what you can do to help save the Earth as well as some great sites selling eco-friendly products
- Resources for People includes services to improve your health & well-being, learning SCUBA, great products, etc.
Please Note: Some of the websites listed have links to breeders. I do not advocate any breeder listed on those sites. Please research any breeder before using them or, even better, adopt an animal from a rescue organization and help save lives. But, if you prefer to buy from a breeder, the Humane Society of the US has some wonderful information on how to select a reputable breeder. Though the article is geared towards finding a good dog breeder, the tips can be applied to any breeder.
Important Note: Massage and energy work do not replace professional medical care. Consult a licensed veterinarian or medical doctor about matters pertaining to the health and welfare of your animal and yourself.